This is not the “Change” we believe in
MARCH ON WASHINGTON
At the Ellipse – President’s Park South
17th St & Constitution Ave, NW
DATE: SATURDAY, MAY 29, 2010
TIME: 12:00 NOON – 4:00 P.M.
BARACK OBAMA IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO SERVE AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
DUE TO THE FOLLOWING:
* The United States Constitution mandates the President of the United States must be a United States “natural born” Citizen – Article II, Section I;
* Obama was born in Mombasa, in what is now Kenya, Africa;
* Obama’s legal name is Barry Soetoro;
* Obama is an Indonesian Citizen as he was adopted/acknowledged by his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian Citizen; and
* The Healthcare bill (ObamaCare) signed into Law by Obama on March 23, 2010 is unconstitutional and voidable since he is ineligible to serve as President of the United States.
For these reasons, Philip J. Berg, Esquire, Obamacrimes.com is sponsoring the “OBAMACARE/OBAMA ELIGIBILITY” March on Washington in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, May 29, 2010 from 12:00 noon to 4:00 P.M.
All individuals participating are requested to bring a copy of their Birth Certificate and meet at the Ellipse – President’s Park South located at 17th St & Constitution Ave, NW, Washington, D.C.
For updated information, please visit:
DONATIONS TO THE CAUSE ARE NEEDED and APPRECIATED
Philip J. Berg, Esq., 555 Andorra Glen Court, Suite 12, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444-2531 (610) 825-3134