The Republicans are going to roll out their plan for taking back America on Thursday. It's supposed to be based on listening to the concerns and complaints of the American people.
Let's see how many of the issues listed below are in their plan.
After the November midterms, the Republican Congress MUST do the following:
- Initiate Impeachment proceedings (full investigation of all crimes) against “Barack Obama’ and certain members of the government, namely Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Howard Dean for their roles in the fraudulent presidential election of 2008 and ultimate usurpation of the White House;
- Repeal Obamacare immediately;
- Maintain the Bush tax cuts across the board;
- Seal and enforce the borders and have all federal lawsuits against Arizona and other States and law enforcement dropped;
- Upon the inevitable resignation of Obama (he will not be able to withstand an investigation into his background and crimes), he and his closest accomplices should be prosecuted in federal court for capital treason and punished to the full extent of the law;
- Demand that all charges be dropped against Lt. Col. Lakin;
- Term limits be instituted for all members of the House and Senate;
- ALL government salaries be reduced by 25% across the board.