Glenn Beck boycott, February 12 2010, Abraham Lincoln birthday, Beck insults Americans Military US Constitution, Charles Kerchner Commander USNR (Retired), Kerchner v Obama
February 4, 2010 · 261 Comments
“The greatness of Napoleon, Caesar or Washington is only
moonlight by the sun of Lincoln. His example is universal
and will last thousands of years….He was bigger than his
country—bigger than all the presidents together… and
as a great character he will live as long as the world
lives.”…Leo Tolstoy, 1909
Abraham Lincoln birthday
February 12, 2010
Abraham Lincoln quotes
“Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That
must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the
courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the
men who pervert the Constitution.”
“Neither let us be slandered from our duty by false accusations
against us, nor frightened from it by menaces of destruction to
the Government nor of dungeons to ourselves. LET US HAVE FAITH
THAT RIGHT MAKES MIGHT, AND IN THAT FAITH, LET US, TO THE END,
DARE TO DO OUR DUTY AS WE UNDERSTAND IT.”
“When the people rise in masses in behalf of the Union and the
liberties of their country, truly may it be said, “The gates of
hell shall not prevail against them.””
Glenn Beck, on his radio show and Fox tv show, while talking about upholding the US Constitution out of one side of his mouth, has insulted concerned Americans, current and retired military personnel and the US Constitution out of the other side of his mouth. Beck has insulted the very people who gave him the high ratings. That is not smart.
Glenn Beck has insulted millions of average Americans exercising their First Amendment rights to question the eligibility of Barack Obama. Even Lou Dobbs while at CNN asked why Obama doesn’t present a legitimate birth certificate.
“Hell hath no fury.” Glenn Beck, you have not only infuriated people like me, you have insulted and infuriated military personnel and high ranking military officers. Charles Kerchner, Commander USNR (Retired), is one of those officers. Charles Kerchner and I have been in regular contact for the better part of a year. He and I have decided to send a clear signal to Glenn Beck that his statements are inaccurate, unprofessional, un American and unacceptable. Therefore, we have decided to initiate a boycott Glenn Beck day. I do so not rejoicing and hoping that Glenn Beck will apologize, open his eyes and pay attention.
February 12, 2010 has been chosen for the boycott of Beck’s radio and Fox TV show. This is Abraham Lincoln’s birthday, the one man alone who probably kept this country from dissolving and one of my true heros.
We are asking you to boycott Glenn Beck’s shows on this day, unless he apologizes and changes his attitude. I sincerely hope that he does. We are also asking that you spread this message far and wide.
The Conservative Monster site has another Glen Beck initiative.
- On Jan 27th, Beck claimed that Obama was a U.S. Citizen rather than calling him a Natural born citizen on his famous blackboard.
- Beck thinks he is slick, playing this word game, so we will play it back with him
- I guess his crack head staff does not know the difference between a ‘natural born citizen’ and a U.S. Citizen?
- Inform Beck that the pending lawsuits are over Obama aka Barry Soetoro, NOT being a ‘natural born citizen’.
- Tell them that you are sick of Glenn crying on the Constitution, as he protects Obama’s biggest violation against it..his ineligibility
- YOU want Glenn and others in the media to testify UNDER OATH about everything they know and was told about by 3rd parties in regards to Obama’s ineligibility issue and keeping it out of the public spotlight.
- Let him know that Obama, Soros and the left wing sites on the Internet appreciate his alleged assistance in the eligibility issue cover up.
- Let him know that you will NEVER watch his show again…