Retired Navy Admiral calls for a Glenn Beck boycott, February 12, 2010 - Abraham Lincoln's birthday
I support this boycott 100%, because Beck has done more to hurt the eligibility issue more than anyone else.
- Has divided US
- Has attacked US
- Is using Alinsky methods of attack against US
- Chose to back Obama and 'the left' on the one issue that could immediately remove Obama from office, because he is 'afraid it will tear the country apart' (his words, not mine).
- Cried on the Constitution, as he ignores the greatest violation against it.
- Betrayed the nation and his fans.
- Gone against numerous constitutional lawyers that are demanding Obama release his school and birth . THEY are highly qualified to ask this question; unlike Beck.
Glenn Beck, on his radio show and Fox tv show, while talking about upholding the US Constitution out of one side of his mouth, has insulted concerned Americans, current and retired military personnel and the US Constitution out of the other side of his mouth. Beck has insulted the very people who gave him the high ratings. That is not smart.
Glenn Beck has insulted millions of average Americans exercising their First Amendment rights to question the eligibility of Barack Obama. Even Lou Dobbs while at
“Hell hath no fury.” Glenn Beck, you have not only infuriated people like me, you have insulted and infuriated military personnel and high ranking military officers. Charles Kerchner, Commander USNR (Retired), is one of those officers. Charles Kerchner and I have been in regular contact for the better part of a year. He and I have decided to send a clear signal to Glenn Beck that his statements are inaccurate, unprofessional, un American and unacceptable. Therefore, we have decided to initiate a boycott Glenn Beck day. I do so not rejoicing and hoping that Glenn Beck will apologize, open his eyes and pay attention.http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/glenn-beck-boycott-february-12-2010-abraham-lincoln-birthday-beck-insults-americans-military-us-constitution-charles-kerchner-commander-usnr-retired-kerchner-v-obama/