- Treasonous release of classified national security information disclosing the nation’s and Israel’s sources and methods of our intelligence agents, and military capabilities in fighting a war with Islamic Iran over its nuclear facilities;
- Treasonous filing of a complaint before the Human Rights Commission of the United Nations against the State of Arizona over its law to curb illegal immigration;
- Treasonous actions to undermine and overthrow the pro-American and pro-Israeli governments in Egypt and elsewhere in the Middle East, while sending U.S. foreign aid to Islamic terrorist groups like Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Treasonous release of classified information concerning the Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden and, in particular, that SEAL Team Six was responsible. This illegal disclosure later lead to the deaths of 22 SEALs, whose helicopter was shot down by Islamic extremists in Afghanistan.
- Treasonous support, financed by U.S. taxpayers, for the Ground Zero mosque in New York City.
- Treasonous taking of campaign and other monies from foreign interests adverse to the United States, including but not limited to Iran. (As just one example recently, one of Obama’s top White House advisers was caught taking a $100,000 speaking fee from a company that is in a joint venture with a firm, Irancell, which is owned and operated by Iran’s equivalent of Hitler’s Nazi SS, its Revolutionary Guard. Irancell, the Iranian cellular provider, intercepts messages from Iranian freedom fighters and dissidents and then turns them in to Islamic government authorities, whereby the freedom fighters and dissidents are then imprisoned, tortured and eventually executed.)
- Falsifying birth records to fraudulently get Obama’s name printed on state presidential ballots, when he is not even eligible to run for the office of the president under the U.S. Constitution since he is not a natural born citizen born in the United States to two citizen parents at the time of birth.
- Other high crimes and misdemeanors (Feel free to contact me with your suggestions or go to CitizensGrandJury.com and FreedomWatchUSA.org.)
Larry Klayman, founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, is known for his strong public interest advocacy in furtherance of ethics in government and individual freedoms and liberties. During his tenure at Judicial Watch, he obtained a court ruling that Bill Clinton committed a crime, the first lawyer ever to have done so against an American president. Larry became so famous for fighting corruption in the government and the legal profession that the NBC hit drama series "West Wing" created a character after him: Harry Klaypool of Freedom Watch. His character was played by actor John Diehl.
In 2004, Larry ran for the U.S. Senate as a Republican in Florida's primary. After the race ended, he founded Freedom Watch.
Larry graduated from Duke University with honors in political science and French literature. Later, he received a law degree from Emory University. During the administration of President Ronald Reagan, Larry was a Justice Department prosecutor and was on the trial team that succeeded in breaking up the telephone monopoly of AT&T, thereby creating competition in the telecommunications industry.
Between Duke and Emory, Larry worked for U.S. Senator Richard Schweiker (R-Pa.) during the Watergate era. He has also studied abroad and was a stagiaire (intern) for the Commission of the European Union in its Competition Directorate in Brussels, Belgium. During law school, Larry also worked for the U.S. International Trade Commission in Washington, D.C.
Larry speaks four languages—English, French, Italian, and Spanish—and is an international lawyer, among his many areas of legal expertise and practice.
The author of two books, Fatal Neglect and Whores: Why and How I Came to Fight the Establishment, Larry has a third book in the works dealing with the breakdown of our political and legal systems. His current book, Whores, is on now sale at WND.com, Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, Borders.com, and all major stores and booksellers.
Larry is a frequent commentator on television and radio, as well as a weekly columnist, on Friday, for WND.com.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
On Oct. 31, 2012, and thereafter, we will empanel a citizens’ grand jury in Ocala, Fla., and seek Obama’s indictment for high crimes and misdemeanors against the American people. Here is a list of just a few of his legal crimes against “We the People”:
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:02 AM