Obama's List of Most Disrespectful Insults to the Military
A lot has been written lately about Barack Obama’s ‘latte salute’ to his Marine guards. There has also been a lot written about his disrespect for the military and for America in general ever since he illegally assumed the highest office in the land. (Don’t know if you’ve noticed but for the past couple of months, I refuse to recognize him as president and will use other terms to denote his ill-gotten position. Yes the office of President deserves respect, but Obama so disrespects the office himself that I refuse to show any respect to him or the office as long as he holds it.)
26) the funeral of the highest-ranking officer to be killed on foreign soil in over 40 years (Major-General Harold J. Greene), to play golf.
24) to make wounded veterans cover their own medical treatment through private health insurance plans, which would inevitably end up increasing their out-of-pocket costs.
23) our for the Taliban attacking them...for everything from objecting to pedophilia and advocating women's rights, to not wearing latex gloves while handling Korans and walking in front of Muslims while they are praying.
22) in to misrepresent the Ft. Hood massacre that killed 13 soldiers (one whom was pregnant) as mere "workplace violence."
21) captured terrorists at Gitmo (who are drenched in soldiers' blood) a $750,000 soccer field, cable TV, entertainment, classes in painting, etc., while stripping away benefits for soldiers at every turn.
20) federal agencies to make the sequester cuts as painful as possible for the American people, which ended up tuition assistance for soldiers and increasing other college costs for the Armed Forces across the board.
19) veterans from all over the country access to the WWII Memorial in Washington over a government shutdown while illegal immigrants to hold a political rally on closed federal grounds.
18) health care benefits and pensions while increasing spending on unionized federal bureaucrats (Obama voters).
14) draconian cuts to the things we are actually to be spending tax dollars on under the Constitution (like the military), while exploding spending on things the Federal Government has to even be , like Obama's trillion-dollar health care takeover.
12) time-proven interrogation techniques and insisting on treating foreign terrorists as mere common criminals to be tried in American courts, as civilians.
9) our enemies, down after drawing "red lines" in the sand, our allies, and our missile defenses...all of which needlessly endangers our troops.
7) veterans to die on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals the country, after being about the manipulated numbers and obscene delays in care (welcome to 'universal health care') back in 2008.
6) three decorated veterans and a U.S. ambassador to be dragged through the streets and tortured to death by bloodthirsty Islamic savages in Benghazi, and then falsely blaming it on Americans having the right to disagree with Islam in public.
5) numerous terrorists back onto the streets so they could return and attack our soldiers, including one who ended up becoming the of ISIS.
3) defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq while Afghanistan back to the Islamic fundamentalists who facilitated 9/11 (the Taliban).
1) trampling the Constitution that soldiers are sworn to defend and attacking the rights they fight, bleed, and die to protect.”