2000 page monstrosity are enough to make the founding fathers turn over in their graves
Damn the cost full speed ahead
By Aaron Cantor Monday, December 7, 2009
It is estimated that HB3200 will require a federal bureaucracy of more than 150,000 new employees to administer this boondoggle of a program, a grossly unacceptable expansion of a government already gone awry and is too intrusive in our lives as it is.
If we are going to take on that many new government employees, lets’ put them to work as Border Patrol Agents, or
We could also use some of these people to run the
It appears that the Elite parasites in Washington are completely out of touch with what “We the People” want, they are determined to ram this through even if it costs them the House and the Senate and it most assuredly will.
Some of the items that are in this 2000 page monstrosity are enough to make the founding fathers turn over in their graves.
- page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. residents, even if they are here illegally.
- Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual’s bank account and will have the authority to make electronic transfers from those accounts.
- Page65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as ACORN) and you were naïve enough to think ACORN has been cut off (silly dreamer).
- Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (Do you believe this gobbledygook?).
- Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors’ fees.
- Page 272/ section 1145: Cancer hospitals will ration care according to a patient’s age.
- Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception. (good luck)
- Page 425/ line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an “end-of-life planning seminar every five years.
- Page 429/ line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.
Have you read enough of this garbage?
Now hang onto your ankles folks: it is specifically stated in this miserable piece of (expletive) legislation, that it will not apply to members of Congress. Members of Congress are already exempt from the Social Security system and have a well-funded private plan that covers their retirement needs. If they were on our /Social Security plan, you can bet your butt they would quickly find a way to fix our bankrupt system.