Lawrence Sellin Thursday, May 26, 2011
To our political elite and the main stream media (MSM): can we stop playing pretend and start being honest?
- We know that Barack Hussein Obama has never been eligible to be President of the United States and that he has probably committed felonies both before and after occupying the White House.
- We know that many Republicans, Democrats and members of the MSM have been involved in a cover-up for reasons of complicity, negligence, avarice or cowardice.
- We know that Obama’s birth documents are probably forgeries. We know his Social Security number was likely stolen.
- We know that there is much more hidden information that might reflect very negatively upon him or provide evidence of other criminal behavior.
- We know that the truth about Obama will eventually be revealed and everyone who participated in the fraud must be tracked down and punished.
- We know that the Obama quandary is just one more symptom of the disease of corruption, which has infected every organ of government.
- We know that the political left and the MSM love Obama, not because he is good for the country, but because by electing him, it confirms their fantasies about themselves; that they are tolerant, caring for the disadvantaged and progressive.