Tuesday, October 11, 2011
By Tabitha Korol
Dear Mr. O'Donnell:
How odious of you to play the proverbial race card when "wondering" why President Obama is being rejected by voters. I voted for him, along with many other people who were instrumental in placing him into the highest position in our land, and I am among the ones who now reject him.
Your reasons couldn't be further from the truth, and I bet you know that, too. Your comments are a ploy to put the citizens on the defensive; it is, in fact, a form of taqiyyah and kitman, an Islamic strategy of "holy hypocrisy" -- deception, disinformation, concealment of malevolent intentions.
* Beginning with President Obama's entry into the White House, he insulted our ally, Great Britain, by returning their 9/11 gift, the bust of Winston Churchill.
* He denied Prime Minister Gordon Brown a proper welcome – a joint press conference with flags -- and was deemed to be "rudeness personified" on other occasions.
* Secretary of State Hillary Clinton endorsed Argentina's demand of the Falklands when its people speak English and wanted nothing to do with Argentina.
* Mr. Obama has shown no respect to any of the European countries, and no country has spoken well of him as being a reliable ally and friend. He was more courteous and subservient to the totalitarian royalty of the Arab countries and is more distrusted by our allies.
* He has lost respect in the US because of our failing economy and relentless efforts to nationalize and socialize healthcare, in keeping with the policies of socialism and communism.
* Our citizens are seriously worried about our future, and the support he has given companies that have failed. Despite our increasing debt, he released a budget proposing the largest debt-and-spending spree in American history. (link)
* We are aware George Soros, an enemy of our Constitution and Israel, has visited the White House 22 times. (link) His history of breaking the banks of England and Malaysia are known, as is his desire for a “One world order.” Riots are a part of Soros’s modus operandi, yet Nancy Pelosi suggests they are spontaneous, and not properly addressed by our administration.
* Violence is increasing in America, as it is in Europe and Islamic countries. Our government obliges them and accommodates the Wall Street riots that are now spreading.
* The horrible violent attack on an Iraqi poet in St. Louis, where Muslims carved a Star of David into his back, has not been addressed by Obama. Our government protects Muslims from being named in crimes. (link)
* Our country is being de-industrialized. Mr. Obama has openly asserted to the Islamic nations that we are not exceptional, insulted our nation to the world, and recently called us “soft.” We are unnerved by these actions and the malice behind the words.
* We have intentionally dumbed down our schools, ignored our history, and no longer teach our founding documents. Students are being taught from books vetted by Saudi Arabia, and no one is rising up against these unorthodox studies. Our children face anti-Semitism on campuses.
* Marxist groups like ACORN turned our voting system unethical. Instead of their dissolution, they are renamed and operating.
* Our mortgage industry is collapsing, housing prices falling, major industries failing, banking system near collapse, and social security and Medicare nearly bankrupt, and our government is in overwhelming debt.
* And we are at war with an enemy we are not permitted to name for fear they will turn on us and our children. (link) We do not put CAIR on the terrorist list. They assert crimes are high on Muslims but they do not exceed crimes against Jews and Christians, yet this is a stealth jihad tactic.
* Obama has done nothing to uphold the Constitution against Sharia law, or the construction of the Mosque in New York. He takes on silence when he wants things to proceed unimpeded.
* He has courted Islamic countries, trying to win their favor, and insulted Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and anything related to Israel.
* He has completely disregarded Israel's 4,000 year history, and nation's legality since 1948, and replaced it with concern for 19-year squatters' rights of violent "Palestinians," a group with no history and no name until 1967.
* He has persisted in forcing Israel to cede more and more land to placate a group of terrorists who make no accommodation in the name of peace and refuse to recognize the Jewish nation. He has never offered a kind word of sympathy to Israelis killed by terrorists, to acknowledge what the media also does not do.
* He and Hillary Clinton are now working to sever Jerusalem from her ties with Israel, doing the work of Mahmoud Abbas! (link)
* He works against the American Constitution by dealing with terrorism and by forcing our ally to negotiate with terrorists - named on the State Department’s list of terrorists. (link)
* We hear more of his association with radicals and staffing them in accordance with their specialties. There are now devout Muslims serving in homeland security!
* At a time when we should be cutting our budget, he has increased his staff, increased spending considerably, and wants to create jobs to be paid by the government instead of business ventures.
* Obama has divided Americans along social, color, monetary, and philosophical lines. We have become a nation of pockets of distrust and dislike.
So, Mr. McDonnell: not one of these issues has anything to do with the color of Mr. Obama's skin. After all, he was voted into office with the same skin.
NOTE FROM DEBBIE:
NewsBusters has video and transcript of interview in October. They also note that O'Donnell "Accuses Herman Cain -- Who Worked for the Department of the Navy working on something called the rocket-assisted projectile for -- of Being a Draft Dodger" while in reality O'Donnell evaded draft with college deferment. The military told Cain they wanted him working where he was, he was more valuable to them there.
O’DONNELL: I am offended on behalf of all the veterans of the Vietnam War who joined, Mr. Cain. The veterans who did not wait to be drafted like John Kerry who joined. They didn't sit there and wait to find out what their draft board was going to do. They had the courage to join and to go and fight that war.
Full video of Cain and O'Donnell is here.
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 8:55 AM