Now, lets ask the questions,
- Why would Obama continue to release dangerous terrorist prisoners from Guantanamo Bay, when the world is at war with Islamic terrorism?
- Why Does President Obama and his administration refuse to call the attacks by terrorists, Islamic terrorism?
- Why would President Obama tell the world, “the future does not belong to those who slander Mohammed?”
- Why would President Obama refuse to secure our borders when terrorists are able to easily enter the U.S from our Southern border?
- Why, in this atmosphere of Islamic terrorism, would President Obama actually increase the number of visas offered to Muslim countries? Visas that once offered are not tracked, allowing applicants to settle in our country undetected?
- Why are known members of terrorist organizations allowed to keep their United States passports?
- Why does President Obama continue to ignore the dangerous tactical and ideological convergence between the Islamic State terrorists and Boko Haram?
- Why has President Obama continued to support the false narrative that al Qaeda has been decimated while they have claimed responsibility for the recent massacre in France?
- Why would President Obama, a self-proclaimed Christian claim, in a perfect Arabic accent, that the “Islamic Call to prayer at sunset is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth?”
- Why would President Obama bow to King Abdullah, a Muslim, yet not to Queen Elizabeth, a Christian?
- Why does President Obama seem so intent on criticizing Netanyahu and Israel?
Let’s look at some facts regarding Barrack Obama’s past connections.
- Obama’s grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama (1895-1979) was a Muslim.
- Obama’s father, Barack Obama Sr. identified himself as a Muslim, but spent much of his adult life as an atheist.
- Obama’s stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, from Indonesia, practiced a form of Islam.
- Obama worked on the Developing Communities Project which was an organization based on tradition of Marxist Saul Alinsky.
- Obama had a fundraiser hosted by Bill Ayers who was part of the “Weather Underground,” labeled a domestic terrorist group by the FBI.
- Obama’s role model, Frank Marshall Davis (1905-1987) was a communist.
- Obama attended the church of Jeremiah Wright for 20 years.
- Reverend Wright said, the U.S. could not accept a black man as president of “this racist United States of America,” “the United States of White America,” and “the U.S. of KKK-A.*
- Oprah Winfrey, who joined Wright’s church in the mid-‘80s, eventually left in the early ‘90s. An article entitled “Something Wasn’t Wright”in the May 12, 2008, issue ofNewsweekexplains that she knew Wright’s rants were too radical for her fans. Interestingly, though Oprah endorsed Obama and helped catapult his books to the top of the bestseller lists, she declined to endorse him for 2012.*
- Obama never explicitly rejected the black power, anti-capitalist core of Wright’s teachings. That includes beliefs like Wright’s credo that “White folks’ greed runs the world in need.” For all Obama’s talk, he can’t claim to never have heard Wright say it. Obama titled his second book,The Audacity of Hope, after the very sermon where that line appears.*
- Candidate Obama’s declared intention to “spread the wealth around” echoed what he had absorbed at those Trinity sermons. Now President Obama’s thinking clearly shows the same imprint, as when he preaches that “at a certain point you’ve made enough money.”*
- Hillary Clinton—not John McCain—used Wright as a campaign issue against Obama.*
- Obama’s second book,The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts of Reclaiming the American Dream’s title was derived from a sermon by Obama’s former pastor, Reverend Jeremiah Wright.*
- Obama often mentioned the black sociologist Chancellor Williams’s jeremiad,The Destruction of Black Civilization, which argues that African civilization was destroyed by the acquisitiveness—the capitalist nature—of white European civilization. *
- Obama and wife Michelle were married in a ceremony in 1992 presided over by Reverend Jeremiah Wright.*
- Obama’s daughters, Malia Ann and Natasha were baptized by Reverend Jeremiah Wright.*
- Obama had a close relationship with Columbia professor Rashid Khalidi, who previously worked for the PLO, classified as a terrorist group by the State Department.
- Another Obama mentor, Tony Rezko is now serving a 10-year federal prison sentence on convictions of fraud and bribery.
- Rezko and his Arab-American business associates donated hundreds of thousands of dollars too Obama’s campaign.
- Khalid al-Mansour, an activist and outspoken enemy of Israel, was the key backer for Obama and his acceptance into Harvard. At the time he recommended Obama to Harvard, al-Mansour was representing top members of the Saudi Royal family seeking to exert influence in the United States. He was also advising Prince Alwaleed, the nephew of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, who offered $10 million to rebuild Manhattan after 9/11. Mayor Giuliani refused the money because Alwaleed made public statements saying U.S. policies contributed to the 9/11 attack.
- Sen. John McCain publicly chastised The Los Angeles Times for not releasing a videotape the newspaper said it possessed of a 2003 dinner for Khalidi, where Obama reportedly accused Israel of carrying out a “genocide” against the Palestinians.
- Obama had close ties with Louis Farrakhan, top deputy of the Nation of Islam. In Farrakhan’s own words, he said of Obama,“we had an open line between us to discuss policy and strategy either directly or through intermediaries.”
- Farrakhan has called Jews “bloodsuckers,” “satanic”and accused them of running the slave trade. He has labeled gays as “degenerates.”In a 2006 speech, the ADL again condemned Farrakhan when he said:“These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength. ...It’s the wicked Jews the false Jews that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It’s wicked Jews, false Jews that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!”
- Barrack and Michelle Obama attended several dinners of the AAAN (Arab American Action Network), whose Executive director was Hatem Abudayyeh. Hatem is on the White House logs attending policy briefings and his home was later raided by the FBI for ties to funding the Liberation of Palestine and other Middle Eastern terrorist groups.
- George Soros a Liberal Democratic billionaire donated over $1 million dollars to Obama’s campaign for President and it was recently discovered that he also gave over $33 million to fund the protestors and looters in Ferguson, MO.
If we were to apply Occam’s Razor theory to the questions asked and the connections Obama has in his life, the simplest answer would be that Barrack Obama is actually a Muslim and has no love for the United States and the free enterprise system or our Constitution.
The scariest fact here? All of these connections were well-known before 52% of Americans voted for Barack Obama!
(* Contributions from The American Spectator, by Charles Johnson)