- Scarborough: White House 'Lying' to Explain Benghazi Email
- Pete Hoekstra: GOP Should Have Known About Benghazi Email
- Cantor: New Benghazi Email Proves White House Misled Americans
- Charles Krauthammer: Benghazi Email Is Cover-Up 'Smoking Gun'
- Report: US Allowed Arming of Al-Qaida Militants in Benghazi
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Republican lawmakers compared Barack Obama's White House to the secretive Nixon administration on Thursday, denouncing its response to the 2012 attack on a US mission in Benghazi, Libya. The criticism mounted after a conservative group published a White House email it had obtained after a legal challenge and which critics say shows an attempt to put a political spin on the deadly assault. [Full Story]
Posted by giveusliberty1776 at 11:25 AM