Another Bergdahl shoe drops
Exclusive: Joseph Farah on Obama's 'atrocities': 'Where's the accountability?'
Would you encourage your son or daughter to consider military service while this man continues to pose as commander in chief? I know I wouldn’t.
What would they be fighting for? The whims of Obama?
This is a game-changer.
Yet it isn’t entirely unexpected. That’s the scariest part of this story. We’ve seen Obama do so many things in his nearly six years in office that telegraphed this atrocity.
- The wanton abuse of the IRS to target his domestic political critics
- Gunrunning to the Mexican drug cartel
- Spying on journalists
- Neglect of the borders and the punishing of states that don’t
- Abject neglect of the medical care of America’s veterans
- Rewarding friends with big government contracts
- Spying on all Americans in unprecedented ways
- The general abuse of executive powers
- Purging military leaders to remake America’s defense structure in his own image
- The building of a police state structure while attempting to disarm Americans
Where’s the resistance?
Where are the checks and balances?
Why is Congress standing idly by?
Where’s the accountability?