Questions About Obama’s Unexplained Pakistan TripMario Apuzzo, Esq. said…
III of III
Furthermore, if there was no problem traveling to Pakistan in 1981 as the Obots suggest, they should be willing to answer the following questions and provide the requested information:
1. How many Americans with U.S. passports went there in 1981? I have repeatedly asked Dr. Conspiracy and his Obot followers to provide this information. To date they have produced nothing.
2. What function (job category) did these Americans have before entering the country?
3. What was the purpose of their trip there?
4. How long did they stay there?
5. How many Americans were refused visas to enter the country?
6. Why were they refused those visas?
7. What passport did Obama use to travel into Pakistan? I have repeatedly asked Dr. Conspiracy and his Obot followers to provide this information. To date they have produced nothing. This information is very important since the underlying question regarding Obama’s constitutional eligibility for the office of President is the nature of his citizenship and what citizenships he claimed over the years.